Before beginning this process, please ensure you have the Google Drive app installed on your iPad, and that you are signed into it with your student district email. If you do not have Google Drive you can download it from Self Service.
1. Open the Google Drive app.
2. Click on the + icon on the bottom right > tap Upload > Photos/Videos > select the desired video. NOTE: If you are prompted with a request from Drive to gain access to your photos select OK.
3. Google Drive may take a few minutes to "process" the video and may take a few minutes. Once you see your video in Google Drive, proceed to step 4.
4. Open Safari and go to wayzata.instructure.com, sign in with your district username and password.
5. Navigate to the course and assignment you need to submit the video to.
6. Select the Submit Assignment button.
7. Select the Google Drive tab to locate your video. NOTE: You may be prompted to "Authorize". If so, follow the prompts to "Authorize" and "Allow" Google Drive, signing in with your district email when prompted.
8. Find and select your video and then tap the Submit button.