Issue: You are having problems with your T-Mobile Frankin T9 Mobile Hotspot.
Problem 1: You can connect to the hotspot and you have reception, but get no internet.
Reason: Your hotspot likely updated itself and reset it's default APN.
- Connect to the mobile hotspot login page.
- Click on the "Log In" link in the upper-right of the page.
- Enter "W@yzata20" in the password field and hit Enter.
- Click on the "Settings" tab.
- Click on "Mobile Network" on the left side menu.
- Click on "APN" in the left-side menu.
- Mark "profile2" (B2B.tmobile.com) as active and click "Save Changes"
- Check to see if the hotspot is now working.
Problem 2: Your hotspot is slow. (< 20Mbps via a Speedtest)
Reason: Your reception (WiFi / Cellular) is likely weak.
- Move the hotspot closer to an exterior wall or window. Upper levels also tend to get better cellular reception than lower levels. (Cellular)
- Sit closer to the hotspot. (WiFi)