Directions on removing an existing contact from a Contact group in Jabber (on a Windows computer)
- From the left hand side of the main Jabber window, click on the ‘Contacts’ tab.
- From the list of Contact groups displayed, click on the group that contains the contact you want to remove.
- Place your cursor over the name of the contact you want to remove, and perform a right-click.
- From the pop-up menu displayed, go to the bottom of the list and click on ‘Remove’.
- The contact that you selected for removal should no longer be displayed in the Contact group in Jabber (Note: This does not remove this person from Jabber entirely; they are removed only from your Contact group).