I need to install a District provided application or printer on my computer.
- Click the Start Menu in the lower left corner of your screen.
- Scroll down to the folder named Microsoft Endpoint Manager, expand that folder, and click Software Center. Or search for Software Center in the search box.
- Once within Software Center make sure Applications is highlighted in the left hand column.
- From here, you can click on the Application that you’d like to install.
- Once you click the application you can now click Install.
- Next you will see a notification that the application is installing.
- Once completed, the Install button will become Uninstall and your Status will now show as installed.
- Your application is now installed.