This article will explain how to turn on the USB Accessories setting. You will need to turn this setting on if you meet all of the following criteria.
- iPad is updated to iOS at least 12.1.1
- You have a keyboard case the iPad physically plugs into
Where to Start:
- Unlock your iPad with your passcode or fingerprint
- Click on the Settings app
- Scroll down and select Touch ID & Passcode
- On the right, find "USB Accessories"
- If it is off (not green), toggle it on
- If it is on and you are still having a charging issue, please see your building tech support