This video describes how to navigate to the Skyward - Family Access login page, how to login, and what to do if you forgot your password. Instructional documentation is below the video.
Skyward Login Page
- Open a web browser (Chrome, FireFox, Safari, etc...)
- In the address bar at the top, type www.wayzataschools.org and press enter
- Click on the Login button near the top of the window
- In the left column, click Skyward Family Access
- This will bring you to the login page
- Enter your username
- Enter your password
- Click the Sign In button
- At the Family Access login page, click the Forgot your Login/Password link below the Sign In button
- Enter the email address you have on file with the school district
- Click Submit
- You will receive an email containing your username and a link to reset your password.
- Once you reset your password, you will then use that password to login moving forward